Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Update

So, an update on the job situation.  Cheesemeister ended up rescinding his acceptance of the job after talking with me Monday night.  He wasn't happy about it and stated that we'd be going into debt every month without him bringing in an income, which is probably true.  However, all in all, it was bringing in money or being there for everyone.  I felt that being there was more important and made it known that that's how I felt.  I encouraged him to see if they'd let him work part time, or ask for day shifts on the days he didn't have classes, but to him, life is black and white.  You take it or you don't.  He didn't want to take it, have it not work out and then leave because that's really not his personality.  So he is upset about it and I'm feeling guilty and crappy about it.  But, it was a lose-lose situation, and I think everyone was going to feel pretty unhappy no matter what happened. 

No comments:

Post a Comment