Thursday, April 29, 2010

Thursdays are for swapping.

Thursdays are for swapping.  Swapping houses, husbands and children.  I leave work and go to Kelley's house and she leaves work and comes to mine.  Thursdays are awesome.  It's a nice break from the monotony of home to get to go somewhere else and see other people you love.  I've been missing M (Kelley's daughter) something fierce lately, so it'll be good to get over there and see her.  I am also missing my bf.  On a side note, both my husband and Kelley's husband's names start with "J" so I'm trying to figure out how to refer to them in this blog, since I know for a fact, my J won't want me using his real name.  Anywho, my husband travels a lot and it's often at the last minute, so that means that often, house swap doesn't happen, which is usually a pretty big bummer since I think we all look forward to them during the week.  Yeah, um......I have nothing witty to say right now.  Lolz

No comments:

Post a Comment